Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions for Tents, Tourer’s and Cottages:
- A booking made via telephone, in person, post or e-mail will require a £20 deposit to be paid for tents and tourers, a £50 damage deposit for the shepherds hut and a £100 damage deposit for our cottages. The deposit is non refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Outstanding balance payments must be received no later than 42 days prior to the holiday arrival date.
- We DO NOT give refunds at Forest Park under any circumstances, this also applies to adverse weather conditions, over which we have no control, however should more than one months’ notice of cancellation be given , if available alternative dates will be offered to the end of the season. This remains entirely at the manager’s discretion.
- The hirer of the Cottage/Pitch must be 21 or older, however this remains at the discretion of the Manager and dependent on circumstances, the hirer may be of a younger age.
- The Cottage/Pitch is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. The park will not allow all male or all female parties, Mixed adult groups under 21 these are subject to the Managers discretion.
- Pets: Well-behaved dogs are welcome with prior notice and subject to charge. They must be kept on leads at all times. Please be responsible for cleaning up after your pets. Acceptable breeds only – please ask for details. Please see charges for dogs on our Tariffs page. Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time. Dogs are the responsibility of their owners and as such owners must clear up after their dog. (Maximum of 2 dogs)
- A barrier card will be issued upon arrival. There is a charge of £5 for any lost or damaged cards.
- SMOKING/VAPING is NOT permitted in any of Forest Parks buildings . However smoking is permitted outside. Please discard of cigarettes carefully.
- The maximum hire period allowed is 28 days.
- The area surrounding Cottages/Pitches must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- The park has a speed limit of 10MPH this must not be exceeded.
- In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserves the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress or refund. Parents are responsible for their children, as such children must be supervised at all times this applies to all areas of the park.
- All persons using the entertainment area must honor the Foresters Club rules. Membership is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time by the Park Manager.
- Please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.30pm-7am and show consideration to other holiday makers and occupants at all times.
- Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park, separated by recyclable and non-recyclable materials and placed in the relevant bins.
- Ball games are to be played in designated areas only.
- Fire pits and barbecues are permitted however these must be raised off the ground. You are NOT permitted to use branches, debris or other items found in the forest.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property including motor vehicles whether malicious or accidental during your stay.
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the cost of your holiday and, if required, remains the responsibility of the occupants.
- If arriving after 5pm, please notify Reception as there are security barriers in operation.
Terms And Conditions for Wigwam Cabins
Our wigwams, shop and reception are strictly NO SMOKING. Thank you.
Bookings: Arrivals 2pm to 5pm – if you are going to arrive after 5pm, please let us know. Departure on last day – strictly by 10am.
ONLINE BOOKINGS MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING.
Our tariff covers you for the number of guests/dogs discussed at the time of booking. Additional guests may be added (subject to charge) providing we have notice and space. Day guests are permitted at Forest Park but MUST sign in at reception and leave their car in the car park.
Cancellations: We do not give refunds on any bookings made at the Forest Park Wigwams under any circumstances. However, should more than one month’s notice be given, and only if we are able to fill the number of nights you originally booked, we will try to offer you an alternative date. Alternative dates, if available, will be offered for up to six months from the cancelled date (ie, a cancelled booking in June 2016 would be honored up until December 2016). If a booking is cancelled, and you have an outstanding balance, then you will be liable to pay the remaining monies. We recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover such eventualities.
In the event of a cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full the monies paid.
REFUNDS: We regret that in the event of a guest leaving early for any reason, NO REFUNDS will be given. May we remind you that your booking is a legally binding contract and in the event of cancellation or curtailment, no refund will be given. This also applies to adverse weather conditions, over which we have no control. Therefore if you choose to cancel your booking due to weather, no refunds will be offered.
Damages or breakages: Please note any damage to site facilities or to a wigwam, including when a wigwam is left in an unsatisfactory state, will incur additional charges. Any items left behind in a wigwam must be claimed within two weeks of departure. If relevant, postage and packing charges for the return of goods will apply.
Guests are NOT permitted to remove any of the wigwam’s provided furniture.
Please ensure you leave your wigwam in a clean and tidy state.
Age restrictions: We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied adults aged 21 or under. Please see our additional Terms and Conditions for any group bookings we may accept.
Pets: Well-behaved dogs are welcome with prior notice, but must be kept on leads at all times. Please be responsible for cleaning up after your pets. Acceptable breeds only – please ask for details. Please see charges for dogs on our Tariffs page. Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time. Dogs are the responsibility of their owners and as such owners must clear up after their dog.
Campfires (WIGWAM CABINS ONLY): Only Forest Park fire bowls are to be used, using firewood which can be purchased from reception, only timber supplied by us can be used. You are NOT permitted to bring your own fire bowl – any guest fire bowls will be confiscated immediately. You are NOT permitted to use branches, debris, or other items you may see around the forest or park. All timber and similar flammable materials are the property of the owners. Please ensure you use your Forest Park fire bowl safely