So, that means friendly dogs and their well behaved owners will be made to feel right at home.
Your dog will be kept busy:
* With over 100 acres of beautiful woodlands to explore
* Feeling the sand between their paws – as we are close to two beaches, Cromer and Overstrand, allowing dogs at certain times of the year. Please check out this article on North Norfolk’s beaches and restrictions
* Relaxing in the fresh air – something we have an abundance of!
* At lots of dog-friendly places close-by – read this handy blog for some suggested days out. (Please check that this information is up to date before you head off)
* Enjoying a cool drink of water at our outside bar area – where dogs can take a well earned rest after a busy day out.
We will be updating this page with information on favourite spots that dog owners tell us about. So if you have a favourite place to take your dog whilst staying at Forest Park, please do let us know by telling us below: